Wednesday, June 6, 2007

good, bad, and ugly!

Well, this week has certainly been eventful! I dyed, cut and sewed some awesome shirts, and I'm very proud! I think the designs I made could be the start of a series with mesh, because it is so forgiving, and the potential to create varaitions on it is amazing!

I am also excited because I ordered the Bruce Baker CDs. They are supposed to be very helpful for artists and craftspeople.

In other exciting news from the car dealership, I might be going on another business trip. I love those, because I enjoy maids cleaning up after me for a week, as well as the fact that I get to eat out all the time on the company's dime! It's way fun.

The bad news, and yes UGLY news, is that the dealership wrecked my husbands car. I had brought it in for service, and the service consultant backed it into a pole. Dave was hella mad at first, but they are fixing it for us, and they gave us a loaner car to drive. The bad news is that it's a Ford Taurus (ugh) that they loaned us and he's going to drive my pretty car while I drive the boat! The dang Taurus drives like a bus. It's hard to speed up, slow down or turn. I hate it! Dave is driving around my car which has butterfly seat covers! He doesn't care though. My car is actually kind of nice. Of course, his car will probably be tied up for a MONTH while getting fixed.
And of course, I forgot to empty it, so all the tennis rackets, rollerblades, etc in his trunk will be tied up for that month too. For 1/3 of this glorious summer, he will be bored to death. What fun!

No comments: